At i-comit LLC, we are committed to ensuring that you receive the highest quality service and product we can offer. To keep to our commitment, we will outline our policies regarding shipping, returns and refunds, and payments below.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Your shipping charge will be passed along to you at checkout. This is based on a flat rate according to US state or destination country.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be happy with your order from i-comit. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will readily accept returns. Please consider the following conditions before submitting a return:
You may return any new i-comit product (“Product”) purchased that is “dead on arrival” or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. i-comit reserves the right to test “dead on arrival” returns to ensure that the customer has not misrepresented the condition of the Product or has caused damage to the Product through misuse. Product that has been customized/personalized can not be refunded. Any returned Product that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in an unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in a denial of credit for the returned Product. i-comit will not accept returns of any Product more than 30 days after you receive the shipment.
- Any digital Product (i.e. i-ncript) can not be refunded.
- Any customized/personalized Product (i.e. engraved USBs) can not be refunded.
- All products must be unused, unopened, and in the original packaging. (Used products may only be returned if they are defective, “dead on arrival”, or untampered with.)
- All returns must be received within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a full refund. Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment. Product returns will not be accepted after 31 days.
- All returns must be authorized and you must contact email@example.com to receive a credit memo. Any returns without a credit memo will be refused.
- We regret to inform you that i-comit will not refund original shipping charges unless the shipping was a result of our error.
- Please allow 10-14 days to process your returns.
- Returned products should include your original packing slip.
If your i-comit product is not operating in accordance with its published technical specifications, the product will be replaced at our expense.
Any replaced i-comit product will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or 30 days, whichever is greater, or the period of time required by local statute. Products obtained from warranty exceptions have a warranty period of 30 days.
If you have owned the product for over 30 days, we will send you a refurbished replacement. Refurbished replacements have a warranty period equal to the remaining time on the original purchase’s warranty or 30 days, whichever is higher.
This warranty does not cover problems or damages resulting from, but not limited to:
- Wear and tear from normal use
- Any modifications, abuse, accidents, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
- Any improper operations, including any use not in accordance with the supplied product instructions
- Connection to any improper voltage supplies
- Any other cause not related to a product defect in materials or workmanship
- Products damaged during cryptomining operations
Except where prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty on i-comit hardware products is expressly disclaimed.
Counterfeit products are also excluded this warranty. Counterfeit products are any products that i-comit, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by i-comit or any of its authorized manufacturing partners. Counterfeit products will be reported for investigation and will not be returned.