01/20/2023 – 2.0.6
- Fixed invalid dropped files (such as .i-cc files) from disabling the app buttons or still encrypting said files.
- Server panel on admin version now has 3 tabs, LOG, SYS and UTIL.
- Hot Filer is disabled when you change tool panels, if it is currently enabled.
12/14/2022 – 1.8.5
- Running encrypt in SEND mode (o-box folder) while there is only .i-cc files inside no longer disables the input field
- ResetProgressBar() no longer runs twice after using SEND.
- Keeping your mouse over the output log after encrypt/decrypt is done will prevent the tab from switching back to the DROP tab.
- .i-cc files are not packaged into other .i-cc files.
11/19/2022 – 1.7.2
- Slider to set HEAP SIZE at login panel. This allows you to configure the heap size without command line interaction.
- Tooltip that shows the percentage of data space that is left out of total space when you hover over the Label with drive letter and remaining space
11/19/2022 – 1.6.6
- Added Keybinds (Cycling through the buttons using TAB will disable the keybinds. To renable them, click anywhere on the app with your mouse)
- File tree resets to the correct active folder after crypto task, instead of only the i-ncript folder.
10/22/2022 – 1.5.0
- Now packaged as an .exe via jpackage (User no longer needs JDK 17 to run the app)
- EULA and TOS text for first time setup.
- Fixed Drop Box progress bar not moving and not re-enabling buttons after completion.
- Drive check now works on all USBs, but only on USBs.
- Progress bar now also displays the current file count out of total file.
.jar files below will require Oracle JDK 17 for Windows installed.
10/20/2022 – 1.4.2 (.jar)
- GUI now uses the Flatlaf dark mode style
- The GUI now has a tabbed panel to the right, which can display the log of the file being encrypted/decrypted, an undeveloped Help Tab and an About tab.
10/17/2022 – 1.3.2 (.jar)
- Hot Filer is actually now disabled when you turn off the toggle
- Responsive progress bar text based on the percent of total files and current file being encrypted decrypted
10/16/2022 – 1.2.1 (.jar)
- First implementation of i-ncript in a Java Swing GUI
- Dynamic Text alert display that responds to user input, letting them know what is going on.
- i-ncript folder is made if one isn’t available.
- Added file hider function
- Implemented working login system with key file